JFK Anime CLub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JFK Anime CLub

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greetings to all

Go down 
+15
ashikabi
kppeternoh
WhiteHorse667
konoha_nin_miharu
accioanime
/b/
Parable
AmazinGranada
Ghost
bobalu
Luna
Okami_8441
chibi_oro
Royaled
Admin
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AmazinGranada

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Greetings to all - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all   Greetings to all - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 6:39 am

Sergio: sergio from English class, or er..

Adrian: BASTARD! I'm gonna send my mafias out if you keep doing this.

(a random story about AP and IB - author? me =p)

Once upon a time, there was a peaceful kingdom of High School. The subjects, aka students, were having peaceful lives as they did the right amount of homework and did whatever they wanted to do (getting hooked up, digging into vid games... you name it).
Then, one day, evil giants from the mysterious AP Tribe suddenly appeared in the kingdom and started to kidnap students to their mysterious land, where the kidnapped students became obssessed with academic grades. The kidnapped students returned to their once-peaceful kingdom, where their friends were waiting for them as they were shaking down in fear.
Their friends were glad to see them; however, the feeling soon went away, for their friends were not the same people they used to be. Their friends knew calculus equations by heart, memorized poems for fun, were able to communicate in languages other than English, and were discussing about the relative theories in physics. Their dismayed firends, however, tried to cope with the situation and eventually became successful in regaining their friendship. The relation was not the same as it used to be, however.
Still, everything was manageable - until the legendary evil IB dragons came along. These IB dragons were even worse than AP giants, for they also required extra labors, which made the students freak out and scream in agony as the deadlines came closer (not to mention a whole spectrum of syllabi that had to be memorized if a student wanted to pass their challenge).
These IB dragons started to wreak havoc in the peaceful kingdom. The High School kingdom, once a peaceful and euphoric land, was now a nightmare-come-true with the student running around in circles to run away from the IB dragons. Some students, fascinated with the dragons' demonstration of their majestic power, volunteered to be their prisoners, sold their souls to the dragons, and were sent to their hellish region.
2 years later, the students came back from the land of dragons with dark circles under their eyes, insomnia, anbd immunity to caffeine. Now, the situation was worse than the AP giants incident - for example, these IB students had to define nearly ever word they used when they were communicating with their once-friends regular students. Saddened with what was happening, the student decided to split up and go their own ways, hoping to meet again in the distant future.
Because of the AP giants and IB dragons, the High School kingdom was driven into pandemonium and never recovered from the sad departure of the regular, AP, and IB students. Will ever the good ol' days return for the poor departed students who long their friends form the verybottom of their heart? Only time can tell.

...yes, it is random.. I was bored D:
Back to top Go down
Luna
Pres
Pres
Luna

Female
Number of posts : 138
Location : that's for me to know and you to find out if you really REALLY want to know
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all   Greetings to all - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 8:07 pm

wow nice story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Royaled
Secretary
Secretary
Royaled

Female
Number of posts : 30
Location : Pervert...Wanting to know where I am....Stop reading >< nuu stttoooopppppp >< NARRR!! AAHH!!! ~stab~
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all   Greetings to all - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 9:12 pm

Weeeee<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xAlphonse
Okami_8441
webmaster... bleh.....
webmaster... bleh.....
Okami_8441

Male
Number of posts : 955
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all   Greetings to all - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 6:40 am

AmazinGranada wrote:
Adrian: BASTARD! I'm gonna send my mafias out if you keep doing this.

Back to top Go down
/b/
Mods=Gods
Mods=Gods
/b/

Male
Number of posts : 578
Location : THE CAKE IS A LIE!THE CAKE IS A LIE!THE CAKE IS A LIE!THE CAKE IS A LIE!THE CAKE IS A LIE! ...cake
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all   Greetings to all - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 8:47 am

hahaha.

indeed, i was never in the psychology movie nor have i planned it. i was mostly talking about the mentos commercial. that WAS my jacket and hat that we were using. besides, we were about this *makes really small size with index and thumb* close to using me instead of keane...

seriously, wtf. am i really the nerdiest looking out of the entire group that i become the butt of all nerd jokes?

anyways, saturday was kick arse forizzles...

swimming, bbq, racist and stupid jokes, fair at cerritos regional park, cake and ice cream with ken's fam and little renee, boxing, and finally, harold and kumar go to white castle. epicness...or maybe...
Greetings to all - Page 2 12080911
...superb
Back to top Go down
http://animeclub-hater.deviantart.com
Okami_8441
webmaster... bleh.....
webmaster... bleh.....
Okami_8441

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all   Greetings to all - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 1:06 am

/b/ wrote:

...superb

Greetings to all - Page 2 12080910

Greetings to all - Page 2 12081010

Greetings to all - Page 2 12087110

Greetings to all - Page 2 12086310

Greetings to all - Page 2 12087210
Back to top Go down
Okami_8441
webmaster... bleh.....
webmaster... bleh.....
Okami_8441

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all   Greetings to all - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 1:27 am

oh my....
look at the time....
Greetings to all - Page 2 12080810
Back to top Go down
Parable
Mods=Gods
Mods=Gods
Parable

Male
Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all   Greetings to all - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 3:23 am

No. Just... no.
Back to top Go down
/b/
Mods=Gods
Mods=Gods
/b/

Male
Location : THE CAKE IS A LIE!THE CAKE IS A LIE!THE CAKE IS A LIE!THE CAKE IS A LIE!THE CAKE IS A LIE! ...cake

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all   Greetings to all - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 9:09 am

...epicness

edit: wait, did adrian just spam an unneccesary amount of pics?? i think he needs to be banned then taichou...
Back to top Go down
Okami_8441
webmaster... bleh.....
webmaster... bleh.....
Okami_8441

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all   Greetings to all - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 5:31 am

AmazinGranada wrote:

(a random story about AP and IB - author? me =p)

Once upon a time, there was a peaceful kingdom of High School. The subjects, aka students, were having peaceful lives as they did the right amount of homework and did whatever they wanted to do (getting hooked up, digging into vid games... you name it).
Then, one day, evil giants from the mysterious AP Tribe suddenly appeared in the kingdom and started to kidnap students to their mysterious land, where the kidnapped students became obssessed with academic grades. The kidnapped students returned to their once-peaceful kingdom, where their friends were waiting for them as they were shaking down in fear.
Their friends were glad to see them; however, the feeling soon went away, for their friends were not the same people they used to be. Their friends knew calculus equations by heart, memorized poems for fun, were able to communicate in languages other than English, and were discussing about the relative theories in physics. Their dismayed firends, however, tried to cope with the situation and eventually became successful in regaining their friendship. The relation was not the same as it used to be, however.
Still, everything was manageable - until the legendary evil IB dragons came along. These IB dragons were even worse than AP giants, for they also required extra labors, which made the students freak out and scream in agony as the deadlines came closer (not to mention a whole spectrum of syllabi that had to be memorized if a student wanted to pass their challenge).
These IB dragons started to wreak havoc in the peaceful kingdom. The High School kingdom, once a peaceful and euphoric land, was now a nightmare-come-true with the student running around in circles to run away from the IB dragons. Some students, fascinated with the dragons' demonstration of their majestic power, volunteered to be their prisoners, sold their souls to the dragons, and were sent to their hellish region.
2 years later, the students came back from the land of dragons with dark circles under their eyes, insomnia, anbd immunity to caffeine. Now, the situation was worse than the AP giants incident - for example, these IB students had to define nearly ever word they used when they were communicating with their once-friends regular students. Saddened with what was happening, the student decided to split up and go their own ways, hoping to meet again in the distant future.
Because of the AP giants and IB dragons, the High School kingdom was driven into pandemonium and never recovered from the sad departure of the regular, AP, and IB students. Will ever the good ol' days return for the poor departed students who long their friends form the verybottom of their heart? Only time can tell.

...yes, it is random.. I was bored D:

mine's better
Greetings to all - Page 2 B_crie10
Back to top Go down
/b/
Mods=Gods
Mods=Gods
/b/

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all   Greetings to all - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 9:46 am

no.

there once was a man named larry.
he thought that he was really okay
a group came in, bashed his shin,
and said, "larry, why are you gay?"

larry got up, and dusted his shirt
asking why is there nobody cool
the group came in, bashed his other shin
and said, "larry, its because you're a fool"

larry turned around a walked away
thinking to himself how he could stop being a fool
the group sounded an alarm, and bashed his arm
and said," larry, you cant stop being you, so start being a tool"

so larry agreed and did what the group said
thinking that he was finally accepted
the group ditched him, it was just on a whim
and larry's brain flew out of his head

a new guy named hanbee walked right on by
seeing that brain that once belong to larry
hanbee was surprised, he glasses flew off his eyes
and asked the brain if he could marry

the brain was surprised, it couldn't resist
so the brain agreed and accepted
the marriage was done, it was really gay fun
so they lived happily until they were deaded

...and that, ladies and gentlemen, is my fanfic. *bow*

thus, in the end, hanbee became a larry lover.
oh, hanbee, in case you didn't recognize me, im TEH CHEF FROM GEOMETRY! w00t!!! i win!!! you lose fool! hahahaha!!!

hmmm...maybe i should put this in the fanfic section...

Last edited by /b/ on Thu May 01, 2008 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Okami_8441
webmaster... bleh.....
webmaster... bleh.....
Okami_8441

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all   Greetings to all - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 4:43 pm

lol duude....
did ya know that was "the day /b/ cried" picture? XD
srsly..... XD
transferred to horjay folder nao.... lol
that thread was full of "post sad pics nao!"
Back to top Go down
Okami_8441
webmaster... bleh.....
webmaster... bleh.....
Okami_8441

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all   Greetings to all - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 7:54 am

so where'd all the other members go?
did they all get eliminated by the death note?
Greetings to all - Page 2 12027410
Back to top Go down
/b/
Mods=Gods
Mods=Gods
/b/

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all   Greetings to all - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 9:51 pm

Greetings to all - Page 2 12092210
when i was...
Back to top Go down
Okami_8441
webmaster... bleh.....
webmaster... bleh.....
Okami_8441

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all   Greetings to all - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2008 3:54 am

/b/ wrote:
Greetings to all - Page 2 12092210
when i was...

REIMU DISPROVES OF THIS!
Greetings to all - Page 2 Fck_yo10
Back to top Go down
/b/
Mods=Gods
Mods=Gods
/b/

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all   Greetings to all - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2008 10:16 am

~nyoro
Back to top Go down
Okami_8441
webmaster... bleh.....
webmaster... bleh.....
Okami_8441

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all   Greetings to all - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2008 11:40 pm

/b/ wrote:
~nyoro

Greetings to all - Page 2 192px-10
Back to top Go down
accioanime

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all   Greetings to all - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2008 3:08 am

Okami_8441 wrote:

Kira > L
Back to top Go down
Okami_8441
webmaster... bleh.....
webmaster... bleh.....
Okami_8441

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all   Greetings to all - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2008 4:35 am

accioanime wrote:
Okami_8441 wrote:

Kira > L

ya think so?
i always liked L better....
its probably because he's so goofy ;D

anywho...
hai
what's your name.....
this is the intro board..... XD
leave your name so everyone knows who ya are kai? ;D
Back to top Go down
/b/
Mods=Gods
Mods=Gods
/b/

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all   Greetings to all - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2008 9:32 am

god dammit sakujo! stop eliminating members of this anime club!

sure it goes just as planned for you, but don't you think you're ruining other people's plans? huh?

god...like we need another self-centered asshat in the world...
Back to top Go down
/b/
Mods=Gods
Mods=Gods
/b/

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all   Greetings to all - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 7:28 pm

oh yeah. i just noticed, ADRIAN NEVER PAID BACK MY NINE BUCKS FOR LEAFBLOWING MY ROOM

YOU ASS! I WANT MY NINE BUCKS NAO NEXT TIME YOU WALK YOUR DOG TO MY HOUSE

whisper/ then we can begin our crusade to save *that* forum /whisper
Back to top Go down
Okami_8441
webmaster... bleh.....
webmaster... bleh.....
Okami_8441

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all   Greetings to all - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 5:27 am

indeed....
resplendance........
Back to top Go down
/b/
Mods=Gods
Mods=Gods
/b/

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all   Greetings to all - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 9:21 am

zomg, this forum is now classified as *dead*

yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

can it is are being spam tiem nao plz?
Back to top Go down
konoha_nin_miharu

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all   Greetings to all - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 1:08 am

I'm jennalyn laudato and I've joined the anime club since the beginning of the second semester ^-^
Back to top Go down
/b/
Mods=Gods
Mods=Gods
/b/

Male

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all   Greetings to all - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2008 8:43 am

i would like to change my name to vincent now.

hi, my name is vincent navarro and i think this forum is dead since nobody ever goes on anymore.

btw, who the hell is whitehorse667? he's stealing my bit of spamming this forum. that my job boy. back off it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to all   Greetings to all - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings to all
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JFK Anime CLub :: Introduction-
Jump to: