JFK Anime CLub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JFK Anime CLub

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fanfic Contest - Februrary 2009

Go down 
5 posters

Which Fanfic do you vote for??
1 Mystery Hero
Fanfic Contest - Februrary 2009 Vote_lcap50%Fanfic Contest - Februrary 2009 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
2 Besides Training
Fanfic Contest - Februrary 2009 Vote_lcap50%Fanfic Contest - Februrary 2009 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ghost
Game Coordinator
Game Coordinator
Ghost

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Fanfic Contest - Februrary 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Fanfic Contest - Februrary 2009   Fanfic Contest - Februrary 2009 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:42 am

Sorry, sorry, sorry!!

I tried to scan these, but it didn't work so I had to type it...and it was a b......er...annoying ^^;

Well here it is...better late then never right.

We could do with moar competition guys~ Hopfully these stories motivate you to compose your own pieces~ Happy reading =D

Last edited by Ghost on Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Game Coordinator
Game Coordinator
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic Contest - Februrary 2009   Fanfic Contest - Februrary 2009 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:42 am

Quote :

Disclaimer: I dont own Naruto. The Naruto characters in this fanfic belong to Masashi Kishimoto. If I did own Naruto, then Itachi and Deidara would still be alive and Sasuke would be dressed as a fairy princess.

Mystery Hero

By Bryanna Streeter

The Uchiha District was filled with endless chatter as the guests came walking through the gates. Everyone carried wonderfully decorated gifts of many colors as they entered the mansion where the head of the family resided. The Uchiha clans symbol was printed on of all the banners and ballons that decorated the mansion both inside and out. Today was Uchiha Sasukes fifth birthday. Rather than taking some sort of vacation to celebrate, his mother Mikito insisted on a stay-at-home party. Invitations were sent out to many of Konohas well-known clans. The Hyuugas were there, of course, and so were the Naras, the Aburames, the Akimichisand the Harunos.

Young Haruno Sakura clinged tightly to her mothers hand as she stared up at the crowd that surrounded them. She had never been to such a big birthday party before, nor had she heard of this so-called Uchiha Sasuke. All she knew was that he was the same age as her, and he was a very important personor so her mother said. She couldnt help but wonder what this boy was like. Was he friendly? Was he rude? Was he strong? Why was he so important?

She finally managed to get a look at him when her mother asked her to give him his present. Sakura may have been only five, but in her eyes he was very good-looking. He had a friendly smile.

Thank you! he said cheerfully as she handed him the gift.

Blush filled her cheeks and she gave a small bow, and then ran off to tell her mother what a good little girl she was. She failed to notice the glares shed been give by some of the other female children.

After a little while Sakura grew tired of hearing her mothers constant chattering with the adults, so she wandered off into the yard hoping to find something else to entertain herself.

Hey you!

She stopped and turned to see three girls about her age. The look in their eyes told her that they definitely werent interested in playing. She looked around, but there were no one else in the yard.

Sakura pointed to herself and asked, Me?

The middle girl nodded. What do you think you were doing with Sasuke?

Huh?

Dont act all innocent with me! The girl yelled. We saw how you looked at him! You like him dont you?

Sakura was seriously confused. Well I think hes cute but this is only the first time weve met-

Liar!!! she interrupted. Sakura was shocked. How was she a liar? She wasnt lying, she never lied! Her mother always told her that lying was very bad. But she wasnt a bad girl, was she?

Suddenly the pink-haired five-year-old found herself rattled from her thoughts and pushed onto the ground by the girl on the left. She felt her elbow scrape against a sharp rock and winced. Shining emerald eyes began to fill with tears.

If you think you can steal Sasuke away from us, youre dead wrong! yelled the girl on the right. Hes ours, got that?

But I didnt-

Shut up Billboard Brow! the girl in the middle interrupted once again.

Sakura blinked. B-billboard brow?

The girl smirked. Yeah thats right! Billboard brow! I mean, just look at that stupid forehead. Its huge!!

Her hands went up and covered her forehead in panic. Its not big! she insisted over and over again. Sakura started crying. In moments her cheeks were wet with streams of tears. Her head was spinning with confusion and fear. Never in her life had someone insulted her like this.

Its as big as an elephant!

Youd need give headbands just to cover it up!

Oh please, shes not worthy enough to become a ninja!

Ha! What a crybaby!

Leave her alone, a male voice suddenly interjected. The air that was once filled with laughter immediately became silent. They glared at the figure that stood behind Sakuras tiny form. Sakura kept her head down and her hands on her forehead, still afraid. Its not nice to pick on little girls you know.

The girls snorted. Who are you? You cant tell us what to do!

Sakura listened to the boys reply. His voice was calm and smooth, yet held somewhat of a threatening tone. Maybe not, but I can report you to the head of the clan and have you kicked out. You have been invited to this party as a guest, and so has Haruno-san, therefore you will treat other guests with respect.

The girls exchanged fearful glances. Being kicked out not only meant that they would get in trouble with their parents, but they would not get to see Sasuke as well. After putting the boys words to some thought, the middle girl shook an angry fist at him and took off running. The other two followed close behind, leaving the boy and Sakura alone in the yard.

Are you alright Haruno-san?

Sakura turned to her savior. He looked to be around ten to eleven years old, with silky black hair tied into a low ponytail. His eyes were a cross between a subtle black and midnight blue. Two small lines lead down from his eyes to his cheeks, but that didnt seem to affect his good looks. His shirt had a wide, high collar, making her guess that he was an Uchiha. His expression was as warm and friendly as his smile, a heavy contrast with the way he had scolded the girls before.

He extended a hand to help her up. Are you hurt?

Just a littleon my elbow…” she replied in a quiet tone. She accepted his offer and took this hand in hers. His strength was apparent as he lifted her onto her feet without the slightest bit of effort. He examined the cut on her elbow.

Its just a little scratch, nothing more, he told her. Tell your mother and have her clean it up for you, okay?

Sakura nodded, still somewhat confused. How do you know my name?

He chuckled slightly, making her blush, You have the Haruno clans symbol on the back of your shirt.

She stared up at him. He was quite tall and very mature-looking for his age. She opened her mouth to thank him when she was interrupted once again.

Hey, hurry up! You know how cranky your dad gets when we keep him waiting!

Coming Shisui! the boy shouted back. He flashed her one last smile and walked away in the direction of the other voice.

Sakura stared after him, watching him enter the house and disappear into the endless crowd inside. She stood there, still in a daze. Suddenly she realized.

I forgot to ask for his name!

She pouted to herself. Oh well. The bubble-gum haired child hurried off to find her mother and tell her about her mystery hero.

What took you so long, Itachi? Shisui complained as he saw his friend walking up to him.

Sorry, I had some business to take care of, said Itachi.

Shisui gave a hmph. Yeah right, I bet you were busy fliriting with some girl. He burst out laughing at his own joke. Of course the great prodigy Uchiha Itachi would never do such a thing. But as Shisui glanced over at his cousin, he saw Itachi smirk knowingly and told him, I guess you could say that.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Game Coordinator
Game Coordinator
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic Contest - Februrary 2009   Fanfic Contest - Februrary 2009 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:44 am

Quote :

Besides Training

By Anonymous

He sighed in relief as he hid behind a pillar successfully evading his top two fangirls…

“Sasuke-kuuun!!” he flinched, even a block away he could still hear their screeching voices. He then disappeared into a nearby bush hoping their pleasant screams would soon fade away in the distance, and sure enough, they did…

Finally certain that Sakura and Ino were no longer in the vicinity, he slipped out of his hiding spot.

Yes, he was none other then Sasuke Uchiha, the last survivor of the well known Uchiha clan besides his elder brother. Which was also his very reason for living, to get revenge but if he had to deal with fangirls everyday, he’d never get any stronger. He growled at the thought clutching his fists to his sides.

Only one thing was on the young Uchiha’s mind though, and it was trainting…To get stronger to surpass his brother enough to destroy him to avenge his clan.

So now here he was walking in the streets of Konoha his destination only a few more blocks away, but he couldn’t help but frown as the villagers greeted him a good morning only for him to nod back in return, it having been that way every day and every waking minute of his life.

He was afterall the last of the Uchiha besides his brother so they pitied him…

And there were three things Sasuke hated most, one being his brother, two was being underestimated, and last but not least was being pitied…He sneered not being able to take their fake smiles and blank stares, ignoring them he decided to just get to there by roof top instead, without anyone in his way.

He hopped off the railing of one house and into the quieter streets closer to the forest. Heading on his way again but only to run into someone as he turned a corner, making the other person fall on their rear and for him to loose his footing.

“Watch where you’re going you loser,” he scoffed dusting off his shirt.

“I-I’m so sorry S-susuke-kun”, he felt his insides turn at this as his coal black eyes met with white ones.

Well there was something else on Uchiha Sasuke’s mind besides training that he had purposely left out, and it was her…

--

Ever since the Academy she had puzzled him with her shy but kind nature and how she never showed a bit of interest in him when all the other girls did. She fascinated him but he also harbored small feelings for the girl, though he would never accept it. Because there was no way a prodigy like himself could end up with her who was probably the weakest of their generation, right?...

But not wanting to get caught staring, he quickly passed her without a word, making her drop her head in embarrassment before getting up herself and heading to her original destination only to have him trailing right behind her without her knowledge.

He didn’t know what brought him to follow her since he didn’t care in the least where she could possibly be heading…But if that was the case then why was he here at Ichiraku’s?

Forcing himself out of his revere he frowned in distaste as she stood behind the entrance flaps of Ichiraku Ramen, debating if she should go in or not and sit by the one she admired. He sneered, the idiot didn’t even know she was standing right behind him with only the entrance flap separating them.

Without knowing it he found himself thinking, ‘that idiot Naruto could never give her what I have to offer but yet she holds feelings for him, what could he possibly have that I don’t?’

He fisted his hands until he felt blood trickle down his fingers only to stare in shock as she sprinted away as soon as the blonde had paid for his food, the reman lover left with only the feeling someone was watching him. At this Sasuke could only sigh as she quickly ran past without as much as a word when she brushed against his shoulder nearly knocking him over.

But with the midnight haired heiress gone he was not able to focus on more important matters like training till he could no longer move every part of his body, he smiled approvingly at the thought as he continued on his way yet again but still couldn’t help but let his mind wander onto other things…

Pale, lavender eyed, navy blue haired things…

He had finally gotten to the training grounds somewhat confused and upset but only to find the same person he was thinking about sitting against a training post with her head in her knees.

“Hey” he called out to her, she lifted her head up showing tear strained eyes and he instantly felt his cheeks heat up.

She was so beautiful. Her eyes just so captivating…

‘Ugh, not again…Snap out it. Sasuke, she is of no important to you or anyone for that matter…Who would want someone like her?’ he sighed clearly irritated.

“I would…”, he whispered through grinded teeth before letting out a sigh in defeat, how hard was it to get her off his mind for just a few seconds?!

“S-sasuke-kun?” she was standing now facing him, with a look of worry on her face as she stared at him handsome pale features that contorted to all sorts of weird faces as if he was thinking about something really important. She mentally giggled, wondering what the cool, laid back Uchiha Sasuke could possibly be thinking of at the time. But her whimsical voice was all he needed to snap him out of his thoughts to ridding his mind of those very thoughts as best as he could. Sasuke turned his attention to Hinata, catching her off guard with what he said next.

“Hyuuga,” he called out causing her to look straight at him from the way he had addressed her, only for him to give her a smirk and was it her or did she actually see a bit of color on his cheeks?

She shook her head as she herself grew scarlet at the mere thought of Sasuke Uchiha actually liking her, she almost let out a giggle at the ludicrous thought but held it in…

That’s like saying Sakura-san will cut her hair short,’ she thought.

And this time she did let out a small laugh at the absurd thought of the pink haired girl actually cutting the hair which she cherished dearly as if it was her own child. But still- she showed a flicker of smile at the slight, slight possibility he might actually like her.

He didn’t frown as she giggled but only smirked knowing that he could actually emit such a reaction from her even if it was on his account, but pushing those thoughts aside he made himself look as serious as possibly could before getting into his fighting stance startling her at first.

“Care for a spar?” she smiled lightly at the offer before getting into her own fighting position, her eyes clearly showing her determination…

‘Maybe there’s hope for the supposed disgrace yet…,’ he smirked as he flashed through a set of hand signs only to find her already finished with her own set and coming at him with surprising speed.

Yes, there were definitely other things on Sasuke Uchiha’s mind besides training and her name was Hyuuga Hinata.
Back to top Go down
supercakechan
Beastman
Beastman
supercakechan

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic Contest - Februrary 2009   Fanfic Contest - Februrary 2009 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:16 pm

Hi, Jin. Do we have to pick one?
Back to top Go down
Okami_8441
webmaster... bleh.....
webmaster... bleh.....
Okami_8441

Male
Number of posts : 955
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic Contest - Februrary 2009   Fanfic Contest - Februrary 2009 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:00 am

wat
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Game Coordinator
Game Coordinator
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic Contest - Februrary 2009   Fanfic Contest - Februrary 2009 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:32 am

Yes, pick, nao <___< we're behind schedule because I was....held up
Back to top Go down
Parable
Mods=Gods
Mods=Gods
Parable

Male
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic Contest - Februrary 2009   Fanfic Contest - Februrary 2009 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 6:59 am

I voted. And I'm not saying why.
Back to top Go down
supercakechan
Beastman
Beastman
supercakechan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic Contest - Februrary 2009   Fanfic Contest - Februrary 2009 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:02 pm

lol poll is closed. 50/50
Back to top Go down
Luna
Pres
Pres
Luna

Female
Number of posts : 138
Location : that's for me to know and you to find out if you really REALLY want to know
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic Contest - Februrary 2009   Fanfic Contest - Februrary 2009 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:03 am

omfg so who won!??
Back to top Go down
supercakechan
Beastman
Beastman
supercakechan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic Contest - Februrary 2009   Fanfic Contest - Februrary 2009 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:38 pm

well, no one really won... no ones willing to vote...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic Contest - Februrary 2009   Fanfic Contest - Februrary 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fanfic Contest - Februrary 2009
Page 1 of 1